FAQ - Employment Information
Implimenting AWR Agency worker regulations with Ava pt 3
3. Set the legal identity for each hirer.
Each site (the exact name will depend on your set up, but it's
the entry with one or more wards or departments) should be
allocated to a "Legal entity". In the words of the Dept. of
Business, a "Legal entity" is for example an NHS Trust. In other
words, the Company or Organisation which is doing the hiring.
This is done in the details window for the site record card.
Once again if you have AIMs set up, then each NHS Trust is its own
legal entity and these should already be correctly allocated.
- Setup the legal entities you supply.
- From any record card go to Setup | Types
- Select the Site or Location section, it's always the second one
down, irrespective of how your titles are configured.
- Select the Type of entry to setup (Legal entity), it's always
the 5th one, irrespective of how your titles are configured
- Create new entries as needed by clicking on the "new" button
- Enable those new entries by pushing them to the left hand list
with the left arrow button or dragging them across with the
- Once you have created your list of "Legal entities" that
represent your customers, go the the customer / site / location
record card. In the details window allocate your sites to the legal
the top of Implimenting AWR Agency worker regulations with Ava:
Secondary or 3rd party agency employees
Back to Implimenting AWR
Agency worker regulations with Ava: Job descriptions
As usual if you're having the slightest problem or want
clarification on any of the above, please contact us.
If you found this information useful, please share it!
This FAQ was last updated on Wednesday, September 30, 2015