The employee availability diary is automatically displayed whenever making a call to a staff member, and it can be accessed from anywhere in the software. It makes use of the colours red and green, to mean booked and available.
An employee's availability can be easily updated by ticking a box on the appropriate day. For example if a member of staff can not work weekends, this can be easily recorded in their diary so they only get offered weekday work.
If a booking is made for a member of staff from a particular client they will receive an automatically generated text or email to confirm them for that shift.
When making a booking, it is useful to have the following information to hand saving unnecessary hassle:
- Availability for yesterday, today and tomorrow to avoid calls during sleep periods or sensitive situations
- Staff notes available for updating
- Any outstanding or soon to be required certification or renewal information
- Any outstanding shifts that the employee may be interested in
- Alternate contact numbers
- Current acquired holiday leave (hours and value)