Any information you require can be stored on the record cards, including a variety of addresses. Examples of addresses that can be included on the record cards are:
- Home Address and Phone Number
- Mobile Number
- Email address(s)
- Next of Kin Address
- Reference Address(s)
- Additional or alternate Contact Address(s)
The infomation required to be held on the record cards can be edited by a supervisor to meet the needs of your company.
The software also takes employer requirements into consideration, such as training requirements. Other requirements that can be stored on the record cards include:
- Banking and Payroll Information
- Appropriate Skills
- Employment Qualifications
- Preferred Work Location
- Shift Preferences
- CRB (Criminal Records Bureaux)
- Travel Information
Any criteria can be given start or end dates, for example if an employee reference needs to be submitted two weeks after an employee begins working.
The software can automatically generate attendance records when need be, and there is also the ability to group employees into various categories such as new worker, currently working or do not use.
The software uniquely allows the user the ability to search both active and inactive records on the system and the ability to access employees employed by a third party agency.
The software also creates record cards to store customer information to save having to re-enter it each time a customer requests staff. These record cards can hold multiple addresses, which is useful if a customer has more than one office. Examples of information that can be stored on customer record cards includes:
- Main Address, Phone Number, Fax and Email
- Additional Company Address
- Mobile Number and Additional Mobile Number
The software also holds a company overview, which can store plenty of information, including the following:
- Invoicing structure and calculations
- Pay scale structure and calculations
- Employment standards
- Working time/shift preferences
- Start and End dates
- Contingency Information
- Documents and Mail Merge Templates
- Alarm or Journal Tasks e.g. contact management
- Attendance Records (automatically generated)
- Calculate holiday pay, holidays and allocation
- Work Time Directive Information (WTD)
- Agency worker regulations
There is the option to group departments and locations into various categories. The software also allows searching of any field from booking reference to department name. These searches mean users can find the information they require both quickly and efficiently.