The software supports multiple contact types including:
- Letter (mail shots)
- (SMS) text out going and response
The software can automatically record and store various information, which saves a lot of time re-entering data. Examples of information that can be automatically stored includes:
- Individual contacts for each shift request against each employee
- Last update of general availability to work
- Last general contact
- Notes automatically date stamped with the employees name.
- Forward expiry of training or any certification
- Likes and dislikes of employees for locations and vice versa, date and reason
- Willingness to work at a site location (and reason for unwillingness)
The software can store alarm tasks for:
- An individual employee
- Any employee (any employee may clear the task)
- All employees (each employee must clear the task)
This is particularly useful, and eliminates forgetting to do things.