The software supports a wide range of contact types, including the following:
- Letter (mail shots)
- SMS (out going and response)
The software can automatically record information entered into the following from a wide range of categories, including:
- Individual contacts for each shift request against each employee
- Last update of general availability to work
- Last general contact
- Forward expiry of training or any certification
- Likes and dislikes of employees for locations and vice versa, date and reason
- Willingness to work for a specific client or in a specific location (and reason for unwillingness)
This prevents data duplication and also saves a significant amount of time, and makes the job of the operational team a lot more straightforward. Staff can either regulary update their availability or simply set a standing pattern if they have availability on a repeating basis.
Alarm tasks can easily be added and saved to ensure staff are where they should be on time. These can be in several different forms from an email to a text message. These tasks can be set for an individual employee, a particular group of employees or all employees. For example a bus driver could get a reminder an hour before he is supposed to arrive at a job.