The record cards are a key feature of the software, and pretty much any type of information can be stored on the record cards. The software offers a huge amount of flexibility when creating the record cards and allows a wide variety of addresses to be stored, including:
- Home Address and Phone Number
- Mobile Number
- Email address(s)
- Next of Kin Address
- Reference Address(s)
- Additional or alternate Contact Address(s)
The information that is required of each employee can be easily updated by a supervisor to meet the needs of your company.
The record cards also include all sorts of employer requirements, such as training and visa information; other examples include:
- Banking and Payroll Information
- Appropriate Skills
- Employment Qualifications
- Preferred Work Location
- Shift Preferences
- CRB (Criminal Records Bureaux)
Any of this required criteria on the record cards can be given start or end dates, for instance the date a teaching qualification runs out or needs a top up.
The software has the ability to generate automatic attendance records, as well as group employees into different categories, such as the location in which a group of teachers wish to work in.
Another useful feature is the ability to search through both active and inactive records and the ability to follow employees employed by another agency.
The software allows for more than one address to be stored for a client, so if a company is nationwide then multiple addresses can be stored for the company. Examples of specific information that can be stored include:
- Main Address, Phone Number, Fax and Email
- Additional Company Address
- Mobile Number and Additional Mobile Number
The software also comprises a company overview, which can contain pretty much anything you like; examples include:
- Invoicing structure and calculations
- Pay scale structure and calculations
- Employment standards
- Working time/shift preferences
- Start and End dates
- Contingency Information
- Documents and Mail Merge Templates
- Alarm or Journal Tasks e.g. contact management
- Attendance Records (automatically generated)
- Calculate holiday pay, holidays and allocation
- Work Time Directive Information (WTD)
- Agency worker regulations
Different locations or departments can be grouped into various categories such as initial contract, active and temporarily unavailable amongst others.
The software also enables a search facility, where specific records can be searched for from various items such as booking reference, department name and date; the user can therefore easily access any information they require.