The employee availability diary can be accessed from anywhere in our recruitment software, and is automatically displayed whenever making a call to a staff member. The use of easily identifiable colours (red as booked and green as available) enables the user entering staff in to see when a member of temporary agency staff is available.
The availability and absence of a staff member can be easily updated by ticking a box for the appropriate day. For example if a member of staff can only work weekends this can be easily recorded in their diary and they will only be notified in regards to weekend work.
If a booking is made for a member of staff from a particular client they will receive an automatically generated text or email to confirm them for that shift.
When making a booking, it is useful to have the following information to hand saving unnecessary hassle:
- Availability for yesterday, today and tomorrow to avoid calls during sleep periods or sensitive situations
- Staff notes available for updating
- Any outstanding or soon to be required certification or renewal information
- Any outstanding shifts that the employee may be interested in
- Alternate contact numbers
- Current acquired holiday leave (hours and value)