Contact types the software supports are as follows:
- Letter (mail shots)
- (SMS) text out going and response
The software will automatically record and store the following information, saving long periods of time:
- Individual contacts for each shift request against each employee
- Last update of general availability to work
- Last general contact
- Notes automatically date stamped with the employees name.
- Forward expiry of training or any certification
- Likes and dislikes of employees for locations and vice versa, date and reason
- Willingness to work at a site location (and reason for unwillingness)
The software can store alarm tasks for:
- One employee
- Any employee (any employee may clear the task)
- All employees (each employee must clear the task)
This is particularly beneficial, as it means things are less likely to be forgotten or not done on time.