Employee Availability Diary
The employee availability diary can be accessed from anywhere in the software and is automatically displayed when making a phone call to that staff member.
The availability and absence of a staff member can be easily updated by checking a box for the appropriate day. For example if a member of staff can just work weekends this can be selected in their diary and they will only be notified in regards to weekend work.
If a booking is made for a member of staff from a particular client they will receive an automatically generated text or email to confirm them for that shift.
It is useful to always have the following information available to save unnecessary hassle:
- Availability for yesterday, today and tomorrow to avoid calls during sleep periods or sensitive situations
- Staff notes available for updating
- Any outstanding or soon to be required certification or renewal information
- Any outstanding shifts that the employee may be interested in
- Alternate contact numbers
- Current acquired holiday leave (hours and value)