The software supports the following contact types:
- Letter (mail shots)
- (SMS) text out going and response
The software has the ability to automatically record and store the following:
- Individual contacts for each shift request against each employee
- Last update of general availability to work
- Last general contact
- Forward expiry of training or any certification
- Likes and dislikes of employees for locations and vice versa, date and reason
- Willingness to work for a specific client or in a specific location (and reason for unwillingness)
This saves so much time, and makes the job of the operational team that much easier. It does however rely on each member of staff to regularly update their availability and where they would like to work.
The software can also save alarm tasks, these could be in the form of an email or a phone call and can be saved for one staff member, any staff member or all staff members and this will depend on the event and the number of staff working. An example may involve a reminder email being sent to all staff working a particular function, the day before they are due to work.