The employee availability diary is automatically displayed
whenever making a call to a staff member, and it can be accessed
from anywhere in the software. It makes use of the colours red and
green, to mean booked and available.
An employee's availability can be easily updated by
ticking a box on the appropriate day. For example if a member
of staff can not work weekends, this can be easily recorded in
their diary so they only get offered weekday work.
If a booking is made for a member of staff from a particular
client they will receive an automatically generated text or email
to confirm them for that shift.
When making a booking, it is useful to have the following
information to hand saving unnecessary hassle:
- Availability for yesterday, today and tomorrow to avoid calls
during sleep periods or sensitive situations
- Staff notes available for updating
- Any outstanding or soon to be required certification or renewal
- Any outstanding shifts that the employee may be interested
- Alternate contact numbers
- Current acquired holiday leave (hours and value)