The employee availability diary can be easily accessed from anywhere in the software. When an operator is making a call to book a member of staff in, that member of staff's availability diary can be shown on the screen, allowing for an operator to know when a member of staff is free and unavailable.
The diary can be very easily understood and uses simplistic colours such as red and green, meaning free and unavailable respectively.
There is an option to easily update an employee's availability or select them for a specific shift by clicking a box. You can also easily mark an entire day as available, through a quick simple selection.
When, or if a booking is made, an email or text message will be sent to the employee confirming the details of the booking and where it is they are working.
The operator should always have the following information to hand when organising a booking to ensure quick and efficient booking:
- Availability for yesterday, today and tomorrow to avoid calls during sleep periods or sensitive situations.
- Employee notes available for updating.
- Any outstanding or soon to be required certification or renewal information.
- Any outstanding shifts that the employee may be interested in.
- Alternate contact numbers.
- Current accrued leave (hours and value)