Employee Availability Diary
The employee availability diary can be accessed from
anywhere in the software and is automatically displayed when making
a phone call to a particular staff member.
The availability and absence of a staff member can be easily
updated by simply checking a box for the appropriate day. For
example if a member of staff can only work weekends this can be
selected in their diary and therefore they will only be notified in
regards to weekend work.
If a booking is made for a member of staff from a specific
client they will receive an automatically generated text or email
to confirm their availability for that shift.
It is useful to always have the following information available
to save unnecessary hassle:
- Availability for yesterday, today and tomorrow to avoid calls
during sleep periods or sensitive situations
- Staff notes available for updating
- Any outstanding or soon to be required certification or renewal
- Any outstanding shifts that the employee may be interested
- Alternate contact numbers
- Current acquired holiday leave (hours and value)