The diary can be accessed instantly from anywhere within the recruitment software. When making a phone call the diary is automatically displayed, so the operator has the employee's availability in front of them, whilst speaking to them on the phone.
It is easy to understand with the use of simplistic colour coding where red denotes booked or busy and green denotes available.
The availability of each employee can be easily updated through tick boxes. Entire days can be marked as available with just one simple selection.
If a booking is made and confirmed an email or text message is sent to the employee who has been booked for that particular shift.
When an operator is trying to book an employee in for a shift, the following information will prove useful:
- The employee's availability for yesterday, today and tomorrow to avoid calls during sleep periods or sensitive times.
- Employee notes available for updating.
- Any outstanding or soon to be required certification or renewal information.
- Any outstanding shifts that the employee may be interested in.
- Alternate contact numbers.
- Current accrued leave (hours and value).