- Home |
- Blog |
- 2016 |
- 5 |
- What is concurrent usage and how does it benefit customers
Blog posts written on Monday May 2016
Posted Monday Monday, May 23, 2016 by Administrator
Added value advanced agency web system is licenced on a concurrent user basis. That means if you have 4 back office users but only two of them are logged in at one time, you only need 2 licences.
So what are the advantages?
- This normally works out significantly cheaper that other licencing models (for example needing a licence for every user).
- Fairer: You only pay for what you are using.
- More accurate: You can keep an exact track of who has done what without incurring additional costs.
- Simply better security: If a user leaves and is replaced by another, then you cancel the previous leaver and add the new user: no extra cost and access by the leaver is blocked as soon as you cancel their access.
If you have an extremely distributed management model, then pleas e contact us to discuss a per transaction licencing agreement.
If you found this information useful, please share it!
0 comments for "What is concurrent usage and how does it benefit customers". Leave one here: